What Is The Benefit Of Iron & Folic Acid?
myvitamins Iron Plus is a blend of vitamins and minerals, including folic acid, that is designed to increase iron intake and energy metabolism.
It contains iron, which supports energy levels and reduces fatigue. It also contains vitamin A and riboflavin to support the absorption of iron into the body. Added vitamin C supports our immune system.
What is Iron?
Iron is essential for the transport of oxygen around the body. A lack of it reduces the amount of healthy, oxygen-carrying red blood cells, which means our body doesn’t get enough oxygen. It can make us feel tired and affect everything from our brain function to the immune system.
What Works Well With Iron?
Try supplementing with Iron Plus and to support the transportation of oxygen around your body. The body needs to have enough red blood cells to carry oxygen around the body. Iron can affect the amount of these cells and b12 can support their formation.
1. Iron and riboflavin contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
2. Vitamin A, C, and riboflavin contribute to normal iron metabolism
3. Iron, vitamin A, and C contribute to the normal function of the immune system
4. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
5. Iron and riboflavin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and cognitive function